Morgan City Rentals offers an assortment of various sizes and lengths of pipe slings with storage racks designed for the transportation of tubular products.
Pipe slings (3/4", 1") and pipe sling racks for pre-slinging tubular items for offshore shipping. 25' and 30' slings, load test certified.
3/4" x 30' with Clip – SWL 4.1T per Sling
3/4" x 25' with Clip – SWL 4.1T per Sling
1" x 30' with Clip – SWL 7.2T per Sling
1" x 25' with Clip – SWL 7.2T per Sling
1-1/8" x 30' with Clip – SWL 9.1T per Sling
Click here for Pre-Inspection Criteria
- All wire rope slings will be designed and manufactured to handle applied loads and verified by pre-use inspections.
- Visually inspect pipe sling tag and sling before use
- Identify before tightening the bundle clip, the correct bundle clip torque value (ft./lbs.)
- Check dates on sling tags if jobs are being delayed or stored in yards for an extended period of time to mitigate any possible out of date slings.
- All pipe slings that Morgan City Rentals supply are re-certified by load test and documented every year
- Post sling inspection is performed each time slings are returned from a load out by Morgan City Rentals
Galvanize storage racks to neatly store and secure pipe slings while not in use.
- 3/4" Sling – Qty. 40
- 1" Sling – Qty. 30
|Diameter of Rope||Number of Slings Held||Dimensions of Rack|
|3/4"||40||8'4" L x 3'8" W x 5' H|
|1"||30||8'4" L x 3'8" W x 5' H|
Pipe slings are equipped with a Crosby G461 Bundle Clip. The Bundle Clip is utilized in a choker hitch application to maintain the shape of bundled packages after a load is placed. The Bundle Clip is attached to live line of choker hitch, but it is never to be used as a button or ferrule to carry a load in the primary load path.