The Model 535 maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding the features that makes the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535 ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage making the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy.
Large 1.75 gallon oil tray.
100% larger chip tray.
Generous top cover for keeping tools and fi ttings handy.
High clearance carriage.
Speed chuck with rocker-action jaws centers and grips work piece instantly.
Can be used with geared threaders Models 141 and 161.
Uses Model 816/817 semiautomatic, Model 815A self-opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115V only).
The RIDGID® 700 Power Drive has proven to be the industry workhorse in hand-held power drives for decades and has been the most powerful and durable on the market. Constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing, the 700 PD is designed for heavy-duty applications and everyday use. It is ideal for mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors as it can cut both right and left-hand threads in seconds, saving time, effort, and money. The 700 PD drives RIDGID 12-R Die Heads for 1 /8″ - 2″ pipe capacity, threads bolts 1 /4″ - 1″, and also drives 141 & 161 Geared Threaders (for increased pipe capacity of 21 /2″ - 6″). The versatility of the 700 PD is further expanded by being able to power RIDGID 258 and 258 XL Power Pipe Cutters.
700 Hand-Held Power Drive Features
- Capacity: 1 /8″ – 2″ (3 – 51 mm) pipe
- Weight: 25 lbs. (12 kg), Power Drive Only
- Length: 281 /4 in. (71.7 cm)
- Motor: Universal 1/2 Hp, 230 or 115 volt, 50 – 60 Hz
- Switch: Heavy-duty double-throw switch
- Gear Head: All spur gear reduction. Spring loaded adapter pawl, hardened steel spindle gear.
- Gear Housing: Cast aluminum
- Spindle Speed: 32 rpm (No load)
- Model 141 threads 2-1⁄2", 3", 3-1⁄2", 4" pipe with one set of dies.
- Model 161 threads 4", 4-1⁄2", 5", 6" pipe with one set of dies. (NPT only)
- Jaw clutch prevents jamming.
- Simple adjustment for tapered or straight threads.
- Cam-type workholder sets instantly.
- Fully enclosed gearing
Other pipe threading equipment available for rent from Morgan City Rentals include:
- Model 535 Electric Threader (Skid Mounted)
- Model 161 Threader (4” - 6”)
- Model 141 Threader (2 ½” - 4”)
- Model 700 Pony Drive with adaptor
- Ridgid 1/8” - 2” Threader with Ratchet
- Ridgid 1” - 2” Adjustable Threader Head
Ridgid Nipple Chuck Set
Note: Pipe Dies, Cutting Wheels and Cutting Oil available upon request. All dies sold at point of rental.