- Two stage operation with test pressure up to 15,000 PSI
- Offshore ready
- Operates on 100 PSI air or gas pressure
- 6 GPM/ low stage and 1/3 GPM high stage
- Cart mounted option available at additional charge
- Clear coat maine grade aluminum
- Compact, lightweight
- Total weight less than 100lbs.
- Can be incorporated into customer designed unit
All hydrostatic test units come with (1) section of high pressure test hose.
All calibrated test recorders, temperature recorders, and digital units include 20´ of test hose, stainless steel high-pressure adapter to ½", charts test stand, calibration certificates, and shipping box.
When Vaetrix specifies the gauge accuracy to be better than 0.1% we guarantee that the total error (allowing for temperature shift) for any reading in the device's range shall not exceed 0.1% of full scale regardless. The gauge has proven itself in harsh environments under rugged handling as an accurate and dependable field survey gauge.
• A traveling pressure standard for field inspectors or technicians.
• A precision test device for use in industrial and research applications.
• A precision pressure instrument for testing, setting, and calibrating.
10,000 PSI / 10 GPM
20,000 PSI / 11.1 GPM
- Diesel Powered Gardner Pump – Air Start
- Engineered & Certified Skid with Drip Pan
- Spark Arrested Exhaust
- Certified Lifting Sling
- Emergency Shut Down
Sent with 100' HP Hose and Gun
10,000 PSI @ 10 GPM
- 5'9" H x 9'6"L x 4'6" W
- 6,000 lbs.
20,000 PSI @ 11 GPM
- 6'10" H x 10''L x 5'4" W
- 8,600 lbs.
20,000 PSI @ 20 GPM
- 7'10" H x 10'3" L x 8'4" W
- 13,000 lbs.