Morgan City Rentals supports the offshore and inland fabrication, construction, and the subsea industry with an Ingersoll Rand and RAM Air Tuggers (Utility and Man-Rider based mounted air winches). Supporting the industry with a large inventory of models that range in pulling capacity from 1,000 lbs. to 28,000 lbs. All models are skid mounted with certified lifting and meet or exceed the North American ASME B-30.7 standards. Also available are airline accessories and drum guards upon request.
Call for certified drawings or additional information on the model winch you are needing.
NOTE: Morgan City Rentals can supply and install new domestic or imported wire rope and any specialized fabricated sling upon request. No charge for spooling/un-spooling of cable purchased from Morgan City Rentals. Spooling/un-spooling of a customer owned wire rope will result in a nominal charge.
Caution: Do Not Use for Lifting or Lowering Personnel.
- BU7A Air Hoist 1000 lb Air Hoist: Ingersoll Rand Model BU7A Air Hoist - 1000 lb capacity
- HU Series: HU, HUL, HUL40 Models - 2000 LBS to 4,000 LBS capacity. Engineered and certified skid packages with certified lifting
- KU Series: K5U, K5UL, K6U, K6UL Models - 5,000 LBS to 10,000 LBS capacity. Engineered and certified skid packages with certified lifting
- 20,000-28,000 lb Air Hoist: IR 35UWD962 Popeye, AW4A-40, AQ3B-42AX1 Models - 20,000 LBS to 28,000 LBS capacity. Engineered and certified skid packages with certified lifting
- Ingersoll-Rand Man Rider Air Hoist: FA-2MR, FA-2.5 MR, FA-5 MR - 2,500 LBS to 6,250 LBS Man-Rider capacity; 4,000 LBS to 10,000 LBS Utility capacity. Engineered and certified skid packages with certified lifting
For top performance and maximum durability, operate these air tuggers at 90 psi (6.2 bar/620 kPa) of air pressure.
|Air Consumption at 90 PSI|
|Hoist Model||Pull Capacity||CFM Required|