THIS IS ON RENT
SUBJECT TO THE USUAL RENTAL TERMS
“Rent starts from the time the equipment leaves the warehouse and continues without interruption until it is returned to our warehouse in as good condition as it is received by you, less usual wear. You are to be responsible for any loss, damage, or breakage and all maintenance while the equipment is in your possession and to save us harmless from all claims arising therefrom.”
IN CASE OF ANY LOSS OF ANY EQUIPMENT DESCRIBED HEREIN, CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO LESSOR TO CONSULT AN ATTORNEY AT LAW FOR COLLECTION OF RENTAL DUE HEREUNDER AND/OR PAYMENT FOR LOST EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY THE FEES OF SAID ATTORNEY PLUS INTREST AT THE RATE OF 18% PER ANNUM ON THE AMOUNT DUE HEREUNDER FROM THE DUE DATES. EQUIPMENT RETURNED FROM RENT IS ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION TO DETERMINE IF THERE ARE ANY MISSING PARTS OR HIDDEN DAMAGE. ANTIFREEZE, OIL AND FUEL FILTERS, LUBRICANTS AND COOLANTS ARE SPECIFICALLY A PART OF NORMAL AND PROPER MAINTENANCE AND THE RESPONSIBILTY OF THE LESSEE.
Responsibility of Renter (Customer)
- Renter responsible for any loss, damage, or breakage and all maintenance while the equipment is in your possession and to hold us harmless from all claims arising there from.
- Inspect all equipment upon delivery.
- Proper preventive maintenance to include fuel filters, antifreeze and lubricants, etc.
- Proper and safe operation of equipment.
- Insure that the equipment is not in any way altered or tampered with.
- Payment at full replacement cost plus accrued rental on any item no returned.
- Excluding normal wear and tear, payment in full for parts and labor to repair improperly use, neglect, or damaged equipment.
- Advise Morgan City Rentals of purchased order numbers, job charges, offshore location, tax status or any other pertinent information. If your company requires purchase order numbers, it is your responsibility to issue them.
- In case of a swap out, the rented equipment that is being swapped must be returned to Morgan City Rentals within 72 hours or it will be placed back on rent as a separate unit.
- Equipment returned from rent is accepted subject to further inspection to determine if there are any missing parts or hidden damages.
Rental Equipment Warranty – Morgan City Rentals warrants that all equipment rented to Customer shall meet or exceed the applicable equipment specifications upon delivery and be in good working condition throughout the rental period (misuse by Customer Group excepted). In all instances, Company shall respond in a timely manner to repair or replace the equipment. Equipment misused, damaged, or lost by Customer Group will be either repaired or replaced, at Contractor’s option, and at Client’s cost and expense. Equipment repaired or replaced by Client will, at a minimum, meet the condition of the equipment upon delivery to Client, less normal wear and tear during Client’s use.